Our Cremation Code of Ethics
We are members of the Cremation Association of North American (CANA) and therefore hold ourselves and the crematory to a very high code of ethics in how we operate. We believe:
- In dignity and respect in the care of the deceased, in compassion for the living who survive them, and in the memorialization of life;
- That a cremation provider should be responsible for creating and maintaining an atmosphere of respect at all times;
- That the greatest care should be taken in the appointment of crematory staff members, any of whom must not, by conduct or demeanor, bring the crematory or cremation into disrepute;
- That cremation should be considered as a preparation for memorialization;
- And that the dead of our society should be memorialized through a commemorative means suitable to the survivors.
We think this Code of Ethics will help you and your family during your time of loss. As a family-owned and locally managed funeral home, we bring a high level of care and compassion to our work.